Let us help to start the process.
To start the process of finding you your nanny or household manager, we will do a free 30-minute phone consultation. If you believe that we are a perfect fit for you, we require a signed contract and a non-refundable fee of $500, which will be applied towards the placement fee.
We will then do an in-depth family consultation up to an hour of in-person, virtual, or phone consultation. We will guide you through the process of finding the right nanny or household manager for your family, so all you have to do is interview the selection of candidates available.
Once you find that candidate, you will then pay the balance of the payment fee, and we will then walk you through hiring, setting you up with a payroll and tax company experts in household taxes, and more. Our placement fee is a flat rate and is due at hiring placement nannies. We don’t charge a based percentage of 15-20% like some agencies of a nanny’s annual salaries, which can add up to more than $10,000 a year. Instead, we charge a flat one-time fee that covers the following services:
• No recurring monthly/yearly fees
• Face-to-face interview or video conferencing interview with three candidates
• Family welcome packet with resources for interviewing and hiring a nanny/household manager
• 60-day free replacement of nanny (within acceptable reasons)
• Past employment verification
• Sexual offender database check
• In-depth childcare/household manager employment reference checks (3+ references)
• Scheduling assistance for interviews
• County criminal history check
• National criminal history check
• Legal work status verification
• Social Security number verification
• Motor vehicle histories
• Driver’s license check
• Current CPR, First Aid & AED Training
• Nanny/Household Manager contract
• Confidential agreement
• Referrals to payroll companies
Ready to find that perfect nanny, newborn care specialist, or household manager? Prospective Clients click below to fill out our request form.