Do you love working with newborn babies, mostly overnight care, so that a new parent can recover from birth and rest? If so, then you are a candidate to work with our agency. We are looking for experienced newborn care specialists working with new parents to guide and educate them about their newborn(s) feeding, routine, and healthy sleep habits.
• A clear outline of your work history
• An updated childcare focused resume with your picture in it
• At least three years of verifiable paid childcare or early childhood education experience
• COVID-19 Vaccinated
• Current CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to be certified promptly
• Current drivers license with a clean driving record
• Flu Shot
• Good communicator, punctual, professional, honest, and polite.
• Negative TB skin test
• Sign a Nanny contract and confidential agreement
• Successful completion of the screening process (able to pass a national, state, and county criminal, background check, sex offender screening, etc.)
• Tdap vaccine (tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis)
• Three professional and verifiable childcare references
• U.S. Citizen or valid U.S. work permit
• Willing to make a one-year commitment if needed
Once you submit the required documents, we will review the documents and contact you for an interview to discuss your experience, qualifications, and job preferences. Once the interview is done, we will check your references, background check, sex offender check, etc. Once these come back clean, we will contact you if a potential family wants to interview you before placement. Please note that signing up with our referral agency does not guarantee you a job. We can only refer you if a family needs your services. Click here to fill out an application.